Well, here we are in new place. somedays are better then others and some days we just want to forget.
For those of you who know me you'll reallize it is hard for me to get out on my own and try to find things/ place to go. I would much rather sit shootgun and read the map to Rob while he drives. I can make the plans but I just don't like to drive-not until I really feel like I know thae city.
I Have driven once since we got here, and just down the main road into Moscow to Walmart & Winco and then back again.
The Campus is really beautful here. You would not believe all of the hills and trees that are all around. They say that you can pick out all the new freshmen (or in our case the new Grad Students) because they don't have Cougar Calfs yet. We are slowly getting them though. We as a family try to to go on a walk to center campus at least once a week. The kids like to go and their enthusiasm only last for the first hill and then it is a fight to see who gets to ride and who has to walk. We have been able to cope pretty good, if Caleb rides then Rob or I can put Hailey on our Shoulders-- she loves that.
For those of you who know me you'll reallize it is hard for me to get out on my own and try to find things/ place to go. I would much rather sit shootgun and read the map to Rob while he drives. I can make the plans but I just don't like to drive-not until I really feel like I know thae city.
I Have driven once since we got here, and just down the main road into Moscow to Walmart & Winco and then back again.
The Campus is really beautful here. You would not believe all of the hills and trees that are all around. They say that you can pick out all the new freshmen (or in our case the new Grad Students) because they don't have Cougar Calfs yet. We are slowly getting them though. We as a family try to to go on a walk to center campus at least once a week. The kids like to go and their enthusiasm only last for the first hill and then it is a fight to see who gets to ride and who has to walk. We have been able to cope pretty good, if Caleb rides then Rob or I can put Hailey on our Shoulders-- she loves that.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you made a blog! Go you!
Sounds like things are going well for ya. I'm kind of the same when in a new place. My problem is I still drive, but keep getting lost since I can't find my way around.
Sorry I didn't get your call. We were out of town, and I accidentally left my phone in my purse at my mother-in-law's house. I'm glad to hear you are adjusting though.
I'll call ya sometime this week!
We miss ya already!
PS: Sorry we never saw you before you left. That was the weekend we were in Utah, then Bear Lake, and then we moved. It was a crazy time. I wish we could've seen ya before you left though. I guess you'll just have to come and visit when you come down though!
Hi Owens Family!!
Im glad you are adjusting well in your new city. I am the same way when it comes to driving in places I dont know. I just let Cameron do all the driving. At least you found walmart and winco. Tell Rob good luck when he goes back to school. Check out our blog as well. www.the3clarkkids.blogspot.com
It will be fun to keep in touch with you.
Post a Comment