Monday, November 12, 2007

first attempt!


Well this is my first attempt at making cheesecake. It's is really funny, I had been looking all week for a good recipe, I finally found one that didn't sound too hard and then half way through mixing I noticed I was doing the wrong one!!! So I switched recipes in the middle. Crazy!! But you know what-- it was a success. And It cracked down the middle just like the recipe says it is supposed to do. so now I have agood recipe and I'll try it again with out switching in hte middle we will see what tastes the best. I would like to try a pumpkin cheescake for Thankgiving.
Speaking of Thanksgiving we are all getting very excited to come home. I keep thinging of that song, "Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go."
we really will be going over the river and through the wood, I just hope that there is no White and drifted snow anywhere. I'm just not ready for that on these roads, they are bad enough as it is. Cam't wait to see everybody in a week!!!

3 comments:

Jodi Loveland said...

Great job-- it looks good! My "Easy Chocolate Tofu Pie" turned out great too. Everybody wanted the recipe even after they found out it was made out of tofu.

Cami Jo said...

We are leaving on Monday and coming home the following weekend. How long will you guys be in town???

Mary Clark said...

Nice job on the cheesecake. Are we becoming the next Betty Crocker!! Hope you have a great thanksgiving day.