Sunday, September 6, 2009

New and Old


I found this great project to do with you old holey jeans. You can read about it here.

The girls thought it was just great to have new skirts to wear today.
It was extra fun too, because they matched!
And yeah for me i got one more thing off my list!!

6 comments:

amber-girl said...

I LOVE them!!! Such a great idea!!! I really need a sewing machine!!! I am so glad you share all of your projects with us! What great talents you have!

Asmus Clan said...

I love this idea! I broke out my machine the second I saw it! I'll have to post a pic of Sydney's later!

Marley Family said...

Your girls are so pretty! I love thee skirts! What a great idea!

Kelsey said...

Very creative idea!! They look so happy wearing them!

Erica Bazil said...

That is a cute idea!!! I saw an idea a while ago too for jeans that still fit around the kids' little bodies but are now just too short. Just cut a little of the denim off the pant legs, add a bit of cute material (like you did for the skirts) on each leg and wa-la, you have new cute capris.

Melinda said...

Those are awesome and adorable!! If you lived here, you would HAVE to teach me how to sew :-)