lol, cute. I've been told I'm fairly entertaining to watch while conducting....I kinda get into it. My spring concert this year is April 13, but I'm not sure my 6th graders will meet that deadline. 1/4 of the students for sure would be ready, but not sure about the other 3/4 yet....they might have to perform in May sometime. I usually have concerts in Jan and Apr/May. Oh! And this summer will be my last year helping Mr. Beckstead with summer band, we do our concert in conjunction with the 4th of July parade, if you're in town then, you could come to that concert, it's always way fun :-)
3 comments:
I hope he enjoyed it :)
Ooh so cute!
lol, cute. I've been told I'm fairly entertaining to watch while conducting....I kinda get into it. My spring concert this year is April 13, but I'm not sure my 6th graders will meet that deadline. 1/4 of the students for sure would be ready, but not sure about the other 3/4 yet....they might have to perform in May sometime. I usually have concerts in Jan and Apr/May. Oh! And this summer will be my last year helping Mr. Beckstead with summer band, we do our concert in conjunction with the 4th of July parade, if you're in town then, you could come to that concert, it's always way fun :-)
Post a Comment