I decided I wanted more then a bowl of cereal this morning. and since I can get away with pretty much anything, especially when I'm pregnant, I told Rob I want to go out for breakfast. So we went to The Old Eurpean this morning. http://www.oldeuropean-restaurant.com/pullman.html
We have lived here for almost four years and have never been there so I thought it was about time we went to see what all the talk was about. It was great. I think we will have to plan on going there again. the kids each got a free pancake, each one of them choose a different shape too. Elephant, snake, fish, and teddy bear. They were super cute.
I finally got a cinnamon roll, I've been craving one for a couple weeks now and nothing was working. I think I'm good now though.
It was fun and everyone was stuffed, we aren't really haveing lunch today either cause we are still very satisfied.
If you haven't been there, or when you come to visit, you should go check it out.
1 comment:
I know I just love that place. The food is so good!!!
Post a Comment