One of our favorite dishes is Zesty chicken bowls. This is what we choose to have for Hailey's birthday dinner. It is also one those nice dishes that the kids can pick and choose what they want to put on their plate. You don't have to have it all, but it is better when you mix it all together.
We spent the evening at Gayle's house. We planned the and brought the dinner with us, we even made homemade icecream. It has been so long since Gayle had been able to eat any ice cream it was a specail treat for her. (with the right ingrediants she can still have safe food, she has a few allergies that we have to be careful about.)
I didn't get a bunch of pictures we were kinda on a time limit, at least I got us singing Happy birthday!
1 comment:
I hope she had a great birthday. Are you going to post the recipe for those zesty bowls?
Post a Comment