So my dear Rob let me look at new ones at the store while he went the other direction to find something else, which he ended up not being able to find. Came back to find me and we bought a new fridge.
this lovely new fridge is the newest member of the household.
It makes ice and has a water dispenser in the door. FUN!!!
It is much bigger inside too. I'm so excited!
It fits perfectly in the spot too. I was really worried it would be to tall or to wide but I guess it was meant to be.
In love!
1 comment:
I'm always scared about the depth more than height or width. I've just lived in a couple places where the depth of the fridge made counter space next to it pretty much useless, so I'm super anal about that! But with the way yours opens-you won't have that problem at all! And I've never seen an over/under fridge with water and ice in the door, that is so cool!!!
Post a Comment