Friday, May 14, 2010

Chloe is THREE!!!!

After a crazy day or two trying to figure out what I was going to do to make Chloe's dream come true to have a castle cake I decide to ask the bakery at Safeway if I could just buy one of their kits. It gave me just what I wanted and I a got a great deal with it.
Chloe got her cake and she even told me that it was a very beautiful castle and she loved all the princesses on it!

It did turn out very cute!


Chloe with all her fun little presents.

this is the fun little picture frame that was on her cake. she kept telling us that it is "Myra and her mommy (her)."



Her fun new princess PJ's.


I can't believe that my little Chloe is 3 years old. We sure are happy that she is ours.

Monday she goes to Shriner's I keep hoping /wishing that they will tell us that she doesn't need to wear her brace so much anymore. It make it hard to get up and runt o the bathroom in the middle of the night. She is so good about wearing the thing, and she keeps telling us "Do you know what will happen if I don't wear my brace? I'll have to get a cast again." She really doesn't want to wear a cast so she is sure to put it on every night. she really is a good girl!
I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Is she allowed to be so cute? The cake turned out beautiful. It looks like she had a great birthday. Give her a hug from us.

Rachel said...

The cake looks great! My kids get a round layer cake. Sometimes with sprinkles. I really need to get my game on. Isn't it crazy how fast these kids grow?

Maren and Blake said...

3 years, wow! The cake is so adorable.

Erica Bazil said...

That's hard to believe shes 3! Love the cake. That looks like it was a lot of work. Happy Birthday Chloe!

BTW Did I ever tell you Vanna was almost named Chloe? Vanna, Chloe and Ruby were our picks but Daddy loved Vanna so Vanna it is. :)