Our Friend Cali does a little Photography. Today our family went out with her and tried to get a few good shots in. I'm still waiting on others but I did get sent this one to admire for a while.
We didn't get to do very much cause the rain was Really coming down. As you can tell from this one these kiddo's are completely soaked!
We didn't get to do very much cause the rain was Really coming down. As you can tell from this one these kiddo's are completely soaked!

We did enjoy coming home and having some nice hot chocolate and getting in our warm jammies!
Thanks Cali! We had fun!!
Thanks Cali! We had fun!!
3 comments:
I love the pic so sweet!
The picture is so cute. it's worth printing off and hanging up.
I saw most of your pics on facebook, and this one is my fav! Those lollipops look so yummy! And the kids look like they're having a blast despite being soaked.
Post a Comment