Friday, February 18, 2011

Was scared

So it has been just over a week since we had our ultrasound to tell us it is a girl. I can't believe how fast it has gone. What we didn't tell you was that we kinda had some iffy things that needed to be looked at again.

I was told that my amniotic fluid was on the low side, and that they could get a very clear picture of her nasal bone. so if you put those things together there was a possibility that I don't drink enough water, she could have bad kidneys, or she already has a UTI. And that she could be down-syndrome.

So off to Spokane to a specialist we went.
As you can see she is till just as precious as ever!



With the specialist looking at, we got a a special look our baby.
My first time getting a 3D ultrasound.
Isn't it fun!






It was fun to have a good look at Izabelle. she is perfect in every way. She has no problems that could be found. I can quit worrying!
I just need to drink more water.

We also had the chance to get to the temple.
It was a fantastic day!

Thanks to our great Friends that willingly took care of our kids, even when they were sick, and also sent us to the temple. I don't know how I can ever repay you for your kindness to our family.

5 comments:

Cami Jo said...

What a relief! Congratulations guys. She looks beautiful.

Jeigh said...

What a blessing to have that technology available. She is precious!

Marley Family said...

Suz I know how you feel! When we had Laney's ultrasound they told us that he had downs. I cried and cried. I was so scared and worried. But as you can see he is perfect! I'm so greatful you baby is ok!

Maren and Blake said...

She is beaiutiful. I am glad to hear everything was ok. You can now look back and say it was a great day in Spokane with the husband. I will make sure I see you drinking more water.

Becky said...

Miracles happen everyday!!!
Glad to hear the good news.