Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nine Years Today!

WOW!! I can't believe it!


Nine years has gone by so quickly, and so much has happened.


Highlights include:


year one~ Learn to live with each other. It wasn't very hard. :)




year two~ Our first baby, Caleb, was born.


I finished school.




year three~ We moved into my sister's house. (babysitting it while they are gone.)




year four~ Second baby, Hailey, born.




year five~Rob graduates with his BA in Psyc at ISU.




year six~ Third baby, Chloe, born.


Learn all about babies with club feet.


Move for school to WSU.




year seven~Rob graduates from the HD Master's progam at WSU.


Rob starts the Ed. Psyc. DR Progam at WSU.




year eight~ Move again, off campus.


Fourth baby, Edwin.




Year NINE~ Fifth baby, Izabelle.




Can't wait to see what happens next.






Happy anniversary Rob! I love you! thanks for making life exciting!


4 comments:

Jodi Loveland said...

At least you spread all your life highlights out. We tend to do all ours in clumps. Most currently Derek graduates and we get our house all on the same day. :)

Jess said...

Happy anniversary, back at ya! You're awesome for remembering :) Hope you have a good one, and I love your sweet new baby :)

Becky H. said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Marley Family said...

Happy 9 years to you!