Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quickie



Grandma got a surprise visit on Saturday from the newest member of the family.


Over the past two week we had Rob's sister Tami visit us. We took her home over the weekend and got to show the baby off to my family and Rob's family.

It was a very Quick trip but I think it was totally worth it. We all loved being able to see everyone. We also got to see a few family members that are moving over the next month. Dusty and Morgan are moving this week to Provo. Sara and Will will be moving next month to Odessa Texes! Will just got a great job offer down there.

We are excited for everyones new adventures.

We are so happy that we got to visit with everyone before they move away. Hopefully it won't be terrible long before we see each other again.

1 comment:

Becky H. said...

I'm so glad you let me have my 5 minutes (I mean hour or two). I was so excited to see your family and to let our kids play together.